If you can no longer login, your password may have expired.
Please login to the ChemNet Web Portal with your existing password to reset it.
Please provide any feedback and report problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to add signatures to emails
- Ability to change the theme to suit your preferences
- Address book for all your contacts
- Ability to create folders to organize and manage your email
- Ability to add sender's email address and name to your address book directly from the email message in one click
- Ability to view the email message in a print friendly format
- Ability to have messages automatically be highlighted in your choice of colours based on your specified criteria
- Display of your email quota usage
- Ability to display email as plain text or HTML formats
- Ability to filter emails based on From, To, CC, CC or To, Subject or Headers into folder you specify
- Ability to customise and manage your own personal white and black list of email accounts
- Ability to spell check your emails before sending
Last reviewed 15-Dec-2012
© Copyright Department of Chemistry at The University of British Columbia, all rights reserved.